Thank you to the gorgeous Rebecca for nominating me – you can view her blog here: Indian Beautyy.
I also received another nomination from Skye whose blog you can check out here Skye Skretcher so thank you too! And since I’ve decided to answer both of your sets of questions this is going to be one loooong post.
I’m so surprised/excited to be nominated because I’ve only been blogging for around 6 months now and appreciate all the support!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank and acknowledge the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the blogger gave you.
- Give 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Notify the people you nominated.
- Give approximately 7 to 11 questions for nominees to answer.
- Name three beauty products you cannot live without? Cocoa Butter, Johnson’s baby cream and L’Oreal’s Volume Million Lashes.
- What is your fave concealer? Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer – cheap, cheerful and contains vitamins E and C, what more do you want!
- Describe your style? Hmm, my style differs depending on my mood. Sometimes I’ll throw on some leggings, a t shirt and just add a few dabs of foundation to my face and other times I’ll go all out with flawless make up and heels.
- Fave holiday destination? Disneyland!
- Do you have any pets? No 😦
- Where do you see yourself in a year’s from now? Hm, a year from now I hope I’m in a job I enjoy and just living life to the fullest (cheesy I know)
- Fave online store to buy beauty products? Asos
- What is your holy grail product? Ahh so difficult to choose one…L’Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Red Passion 297
- What is your fave perfume? Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet/ Chanel No.5
- Do you prefer the natural look or all out? Natural!S
- What is the story behind your blog’s name? An insight into my life
- What is your favourite colour of choice for your everyday ‘out of the house’ clothing? Hmm well my handbags range from bright pink to bright green so to keep it neutral I’ll mainly wear something black
- Are you an online shopper or an in-store shopper? Why? In store. Don’t get me wrong I love online shopping but with so many sizing issues it can get annoying
- Which department you find yourself gravitate towards more; drugstore, high-end, designer, or luxurious brands? Why? These days I’m drawn to high end brands, they just look so pretty however I’m sure you can find similar products in drugstores but without the fancy name to accompany them.
- Are you a bag person or a shoes person? Why? Bags. No shoes. No bags. Ah this is a tough one – if I HAD to pick right now I’d say bags but only because for the past few days I’ve been wearing really pretty shoes which have killed my feet 😦
- Which one you go for the most, your eyeshadow drawer or your lipstick stand? Lipstick.
- Are you a sucker for blushers or rather a foundation/bb/cc/ee crazy person? Foundation. I find some blushers tooooo colourful
- Skincare-wise, which category would you rather splurge on, serums or moisturisers?Why? Moisturisers because these day my skin is so dry 😦
- Your favourite form of foundation; liquid, cream, stick, or powder ones? Why? Cream – improves skins texture and a bit thicker than liquid
- If you could do only one thing from the following for the rest of your (makeup) life, which one would it be; contouring, (shimmery) bronzing, (pearly) highlighting? Why? Wellll I have just received the Anastasia Beverly Hills contouring kit and while I haven’t had a chance to use it, I’m obsessed with the highlighter – for now.
- Minty breath balls or chewing strips? LOL, chewing strips
- Bonus question: How do you plan to develop both as a blogger (beauty explorer) and a person? As a blogger – to share my experiences with others and keep trying out new things! As a person I guess just do what makes me happy
11 Facts about me
- I had originally planned to blog only about lipstick and books but the more products I use the more I want to share my experiences with others
- I am a trained Indian classical dancer.
- I used to work at Buckingham Palace (I’m basically royalty)
- I have a BA in English Literature
- I have and forever will be on the search for red lipstick
- I once spent over 5 hours trying on different shades of red lipstick
- I’ve had my belly button pierced for over 3 months and still can’t decide whether or not I like it
- I once considered being a fitness model until I realised my love of food would get in the way of a vigorous exercise regime
- My parents (sadly) turned down an offer I got to model for Kodak
- If I could spend my life reading, dancing and eating I’d be a very happy person
- My dream is to be a dancer in Bollywood!
- Where in the world are you writing this from?
- Favourite ‘high end’ beauty product?
- What’s your favourite hair product
- Do you read? If so who’s your favourite author?
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What beauty product could you never live without?
- Who’s your style icon and why?
- Red lips or smokey eye?
- How long does it take you to get ready for a night out?
- Short hair or long hair?
Thanks for reading and thanks again to Rebecca and Skye for the nominations 🙂 Don’t forget to check out their amazing blogs xx